- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Fatworks Pastured Pure Pork Lard
- 4 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 nectarines (chopped into small cubes)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 3 tablespoons gelatin (Great Lakes beef collagen)
- 1 cup water
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1.5 hrs (Includes cooling time)
Servings: 8 - 10 slices
Leaf Lard, Pure Lard
Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly
Combine all crust ingredients in mixing bowl.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan or spring-form pan.
Bake crust at 400 degrees for about 18 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.
In a saucepan, cook all topping ingredients together for about 5 min on medium heat.
Pour fruit gelatin on top of cooled crust and place in refrigerator for at least an hour.