- 1/2 head cauliflower, grated or chopped for food processor
- 2 tablespoons Fatworks Ghee, Tallow, Lard or Schmaltz
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon herbes de provence (mix of rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, marjoram)
- 2 tablespoons Fatworks Ghee, Tallow, or Lard for cooking fritters
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Buffalo Tallow, Lamb Tallow, Leaf Lard, Pure Lard, Pure Tallow, Schmaltz (Chicken Fat)
Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly
Place roughly chopped cauliflower in food processor or grate until cauliflower resembles rice.
In a medium skillet, melt ghee (or butter) over medium heat.
Place riced cauliflower and salt in skillet; cover and stir occasionally for 4-6 minutes. When done, the cauliflower should be soft and pliable.
Transfer cauliflower to a medium mixing bowl. Add and thoroughly mix eggs, coconut flour, and herbes de provence.
In the same skillet, over medium-high heat, melt ghee. Shape cauliflower into small patties and place in skillet. Allow fritters to cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until light brown.