Optional for topping:
- ½ cup warmed coconut butter
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup sunflower butter or other nut/seed butter of choice
- ¼ cup Fatworks Goat Milk Ghee
- 6 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Hemp seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- Flake salt
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 16 small blocks
Gluten Free, Keto, Paleo Friendly
Line an 8x8” dish with parchment paper so that the paper hangs over the edges (useful for easier removal later).
Add all the ingredients, aside from the toppings, to a large food processor. Process until very smooth. Pour out into the lined dish.
Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, or until it is partially set up. Remove from the fridge to add toppings, as desired. Press the toppings in gently to help them adhere well.
Place back in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until fully solid. Slice into squares and store extras in the fridge.