- 1 banana, slightly under-ripe
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 slices grain- or gluten-free bread of choice
- Fatworks Leaf Lard, for sautéing
- Flake salt, for sprinkling
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Duck Fat, Ghee, Leaf Lard, Pure Lard, Pure Tallow
Gluten Free, Keto
Slice the banana into ¼” thick slices. Have the almond butter and sesame seeds ready. Mix the coconut palm sugar and ground cinnamon together in a small bowl.
Grease a skillet with Leaf Lard and add the bread. Cook on medium-low heat until both sides are golden brown. Remove the bread, turn the heat to medium-high, and add more Leaf Lard to the skillet. Add the banana slices and cook until golden on both sides, about 60 seconds per side.
Spread the almond butter over the warm toast and top with the sautéed bananas, sugar-cinnamon mixture, sesame seeds, and flake salt. Enjoy warm.